Japan, Japan, Wed, 16 Mar 2022 05:12:24 / Comserve Inc. / – Environmental Health and Safety Software market offers an overview of key companies encompassing their successful marketing strategies, market contribution, recent developments in historical and current contexts.
The environmental health and safety software market is expected to register a CAGR of 12.3% during the forecast period. The EHS software is an automatic system. It helps various companies reduce the risks in their operations and reduce some of the major pressures associated with complying with environmental, health and safety regulations. EHS software promotes sustainability, boosts employee productivity, and ensures regulatory compliance. Maintaining a safe workplace and fully compliant operations is vital for any business. This is the reason why governments focus on enforcing various environmental, health and safety standards that companies must follow to ensure the well-being of their workers and customers.
– Affordable solutions, which may be easier for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) to adopt, are being introduced by government agencies. It could also help the EHS market to increase its demand in the coming years. In addition, it is necessary to meet several legal requirements and statutes to comply with EHS standards in different parts of the world. Companies have invested heavily in a range of software platforms, hoping to contribute to the strong growth of EHS tools.
– Drivers responsible for market growth include stringent regulations in emerging markets, such as China. Rising business spending and various acquisitions are also opening up access to operational risk budgets, which is driving the growth of the market.
– Factors hampering market growth include competitive pressure from security IIoT platform vendors, pricing pressure, and continued shift from on-premise to cheaper upfront cost of cloud-based subscriptions. Widespread adoption of EHS in North America, in other sectors, such as oil & gas and construction, could help the market grow soon.
– The adoption of EHS tools by low-income businesses is limited and the high cost of installing environmental compliance software is expected to hamper market growth.
Environmental health and safety software includes a database driven enterprise software application that covers data from different major areas of environment and waste management, occupational health and medical safety and industrial hygiene. EHS software provides a platform for various businesses to protect the health and safety of their employees from potential workplace hazards. It also helps organizations comply with applicable health and safety rules and regulations.
Click here to download a sample report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-83717
Main market trends
The chemicals segment will hold a major market share
– Since operations in the chemical industry require the use of different materials and substances, the slightest error in handling can lead to costly and potentially fatal consequences. Therefore, EHS solutions are mainly adopted in the industry to monitor the storage and use of hazardous chemicals, to help companies meet their obligations and to avoid violation of safety regulations.
– In April 2019, US company VelocityEHS acquired ChemTel Inc., a provider of safety and compliance services for the transportation of hazardous chemicals. Acquisition Helps Company Strengthen Its Chemicals and Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Management Platform by Integrating ChemTel’s Emergency Response Operations Center and Transportation Advisory Services of hazardous materials.
– To achieve its objective of “zero accidents and zero environmental incidents”, the German company INEOS Köln has adopted Quentic’s EHS software. Since 2014, the company has been using the software to record and analyze hazardous situations and incidents that could endanger the environment. As a member of the German Chemical Industry Association (VCI), the software has also helped the company comply with VCI’s environmental guidelines and joined the “Responsible Care” initiative.
– In addition, Dow Chemical also announced the investment of USD 4 billion over the next five years (2018-2023) to expand its petrochemical manufacturing business in the United States, as part of the next phase of significant company investments. These investments are expected to bring further development to the market.
Asia-Pacific is expected to see significant growth
– The environmental health and safety software market is expected to register significant growth in the Asia-Pacific region. The growth factors of this region are the massive investments made in the research and development of environmental health and safety solutions and services, provided by the various governments in Asia.
– EHS awareness, regulation and enforcement activities are increasing across the region. Asia-Pacific countries, such as China, Japan, Taiwan, and South Korea, are implementing an increasing number of regulations to protect their environment and the health of their citizens from potentially hazardous chemicals.
– China is one of the largest producers of several chemicals and has immense potential for the implementation of EHS tools in companies involved in the production of several high-risk substances.
– For example, the China Environment and Health Initiative Program by the Social Science Research Council (SSRC) encourages new research on the link between environment, health and development in the country. Similarly, Australia, India and Japan are also undertaking various initiatives to implement multiple environmental health and safety solutions.
– The EHS market is witnessing immense growth in the Asia-Pacific region, owing to the established chemical industry and the growth of the construction, energy and mining sectors. The implementation rate is currently low in the region due to high costs and is expected to increase in the coming years, due to the establishment of strict EHS regulations in countries such as India, China and the Japan.
The environmental health and safety software market is neither fragmented nor consolidated. Companies are investing in research and development of the EHS market, owing to the increasing competition. Few major players are Enablon, Cority Software Inc. and VelocityEHS among others. Some recent developments are:
– August 2019 – Cority announced an expanded strategic partnership with Enhesa, the leading provider of EHS regulatory content, to deliver the most comprehensive global compliance management solution on the market. Building on the long-term partnership between Cority and Enhesa, the expanded relationship demonstrates a stronger global commitment and further deepens Cority’s compliance management offering.
– April 2019 – Gensuite, concluded its partnership with Adopt A Class, a program that connects companies and civic groups, as mentors with students in schools with high percentages of poverty. with a vision of a Greater Cincinnati where all students have access to caring adults who expose them to a wide range of life and career experiences, so they can unlock their full potential.
Request for Sample PDF Copy:- https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-83717
1.1 Study deliverables
1.2 Assumptions of the study
1.3 Market definition
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET OVERVIEW
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.2.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
4.2.2 Bargaining power of buyers/consumers
4.2.3 Threat of new entrants
4.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.2.5 Intensity of competitive rivalry
5 MARKET DYNAMICS
5.1 Market Drivers
5.1.1 Strict government regulations have boosted adoption in several countries
5.1.2 Technological advancements such as predictive analytics and IoT
5.1.3 Increased awareness of EHS due to increasing incidence of accidents
5.2 Market challenges
5.2.1 Execution and budgetary concerns
6. Qualitative analysis of EHS solutions
6.1 Incident management
6.2 Verification and inspection
6.3 Compliance Management
6.4 Other EHS solutions
7. MARKET SEGMENTATION
7.1 By deployment mode
7.2 By End-User Industry
7.2.1 Oil and gas
7.2.2 Energy and utilities
7.2.3 Healthcare and life sciences
7.2.4 Manufacturing and processing industry
7.2.6 Food and drink
7.2.7 Other end user industries
7.3.1 North America
7.3.4 Rest of the world
8. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
8.1 Company Profiles
8.1.2 Intelex Technologies
8.1.4 Cority Software Inc.
8.1.5 SAI Global Ltd
8.1.6 Dakota Software Inc.
8.1.7 Gensuite LLC
8.1.9 Quintec GmbH
8.1.10 Isometrix software
8.1.11 SAP OS
9 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
10 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
For more information on this report, visit: Environmental Health and Safety Software Market
The dynamic nature of the business environment in today’s global economy increases the need among business professionals to update themselves with current market situations. To meet these needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various professionals in different verticals, such as healthcare and pharmaceuticals, IT and telecommunications, chemicals and advanced materials, goods consumption and food, energy and electricity, manufacturing and construction, industry. automation and equipment and agriculture and related activities, among others.
For more information please contact:
Shibuya Data Count
Email: [email protected]
Tel: + 81 3 45720790
The post office Environmental Health and Safety Software Market Consumption Sales by Type, Product Specification, Forecast 2022-2031 appeared first on Comserveonline.